Wednesday, 13 November 2013
Getting started
First real sign of frost this morning as I had to scrape the windscreens and have the demister on as I took Minimus to school. There is always that nervous anticipation about whether the car will start or not in colder weather, particularly as journeys are short and involve the heater being used, the lights being on and the radio blasting out some tune or other. Thankfully a turn or two and the engine started, a bit like my blogging really. Blogging, it has been something that I've been toying with for a while, a bit like tweeting. What will I say, who will read it, is it a waste of time; heaven forbid, could it make money?! This is the first of however many entries about whatever I see that captures my attention, provides a source of inspiration and maybe encourages creative development. Goodness knows we need it; thankfully we don't live in the Philippines, and as the creative composer @John Tavener leaves us with a finite body of work, its time for others to stand up and make their mark. "Is it me?" as @Terry Wogan once observed; who knows... time will tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment